Admission to the first year classes will be conducted as per the guidelines and schedule announced by the University of Mumbai.
- Students must register online on the MKCL site [www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac.in] to be eligible to seek admission.
- All admissions are provisional, subject to approval of the University of Mumbai.
- At the time of admission to the first year course, students are required to fill in the university enrollment form, without which the admission will not be approved by the University of Mumbai.
- No student will be deemed as admitted to the college unless he /she submits the duly filled college form and has the necessary fees.
- A student of this college who has qualified himself / herself for admission to a higher class will be admitted to such'a class only if an application in the prescribed format is duly completed and has been received by the college office with the necessary fees in the dates, which are stipulated by the college at the time of
- Student coming from other college affiliated to the University of Mumbai and selected for admission must apply for the Transfer Certificate in the prescribed
form available in the college office. However, it is responsibility of the student to obtain the Transfer Certificate and a No Objection Certificate from his /her
previous college and submits it to the college office on time. If the Transfer Certificate is not submitted on time, the examination form will not be sent to the University.
- Applicants from other than Maharashtra State Higher secondary board / University of Mumbai must attach their statements of the last examination passed by the applicants and also must be attach a photocopy of the fee receipt of the provisional eligibility certificate at the time of admission Students should submit the other necessary documents within one week of the commencement of the semester in the college office for confirmation of the eligibility certificate. If the eligibility is not confirmed by the University, the terms kept for the academic
year will be treated as "Null and Void".
- A student once admitted in the first semester will be considered as duly enrolled for the second semester also unless he/she informs in the writing his/her intention to leave the college before the commencement of the second semester.
- The students are expected to attend all lectures, practicals and tutorials regularly.
- Repeater of the college will not be admitted as regular students. They will be permitted to appear as ex - students during the annul examinations.
- Once a student passes from one faculty, he/she shall not be admitted to the other faculty.