Boost Your Organic Traffic With Our Search Engine Optimization Services
SEO Services To Rank Your Business On Search Engines
At Digital Tycoon Technologies, we prioritize understanding your business needs and goals before crafting a customized SEO strategy. Here are the steps we take to ensure the best results:
- Understanding Goals: Our digital marketing team starts by understanding your business goals and objectives to create a tailored SEO strategy.
- Audit Website: We conduct a comprehensive audit of your website to identify strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement. This helps us prioritize the elements that offer maximum benefits to your business.
- Keyword Research: We conduct thorough research to identify the most effective keywords for your business, gaining better insights into your customers’ concerns and finding the terms that are most valuable for your business growth.
- Mapping Optimization: Our expert SEO team creates a layout for optimizing your website by assigning appropriate key phrases to relevant pages on your site. This ensures that your customers can easily find you when searching for services similar to yours.
- Implementing Plan: After utilizing research and optimization maps, we perform on-page optimization of your website and keep track of all the changes we make.
- Tracking Website Performance: We regularly monitor your website’s performance by analyzing metrics collected via Google Analytics. This helps us track website traffic and rankings and make necessary changes to improve performance.
What To Expect From Us
FAQs on Search Engine Optimization
There are three types of SEO. They are as follows:
On-page SEO: It involves the process of optimizing on-page elements like title tags, internal links, HTML code, URLs, images, and many others to improve the rankings of web pages.
Off-page SEO: It includes everything that happens outside your website like social media advertising, getting clients who provide you with good reviews on online forums, and many more.
Technical SEO: The aim of technical SEO is to help Google’s bots in interpreting, crawl, and index your web page by creating an XML sitemap or making your website mobile-friendly
SEO tools help you rank up and enhance the visibility of your website or blog on the top of search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more. The following are the best SEO tools for an optimal SEO strategy:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Keyword Research Tool
- SEO Software
- Website Graders
There are a few SEO best practices that help businesses let their website appear on the top of search engines and they are as follows.
- Focus on quality
- Maintain good content
- Track and measure the website’s traffic
- Staying patient with SEO
There are a few factors that contribute to the ranking factor of your website on Google. The following are a few SEO ranking factors with their weighing percentage are as follows:
- Consistent publication of quality content - 26%
- Keywords in the title – 17%
- Backlinks – 15%
- Niche – 13%
- User Engagement – 11%
- Internal links – 5%
- Mobile friendly – 5%